Amp help

Wow....that sensitivity is pretty high for those. Won't need much power to get loud.

Whats your substage....and do you gotta budget for this 4 ch amp?

Lol those specs are such BS. 1in 175 watt tweeter. Lol.

That's not happening ever

---------- Post added at 10:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:01 PM ----------

Wow....that sensitivity is pretty high for those. Won't need much power to get loud.
Whats your substage....and do you gotta budget for this 4 ch amp?
I bet that's BS also

Lol those specs are such BS. 1in 175 watt tweeter. Lol. That's not happening ever
Yea lol i just put that cause thats what it says

And not reaply on a budget but dont want it too expensive either. I want to save the most money i can

Yea lol i just put that cause thats what it says
And not reaply on a budget but dont want it too expensive either. I want to save the most money i can
Who doesn't.

But...you want quality, you might have to pony up a bit more.

i feel like 99% of the time a ppi900.4 is more than enough for people to be happy, if they take the time to set it properly.

i feel like 99% of the time a ppi900.4 is more than enough for people to be happy, if they take the time to set it properly.
Idk much about this but wouldn't a class ab amp sound way better? Just asking from what ive heard

Idk much about this but wouldn't a class ab amp sound way better? Just asking from what ive heard
depends how much money you're willing to spend, how much power you want, and how much space you have

its probably overpriced because of the name, if your budget is up towards $400 you can get very good recommendations.. maybe an arc 300.4? even jl?

used will be your friend if you're serious about good class ab power

Ive been doing research on amps and why do some like that arc 300.4 have so little rms on the specs and some have a lot more and they're cheaper?

because they're honestly rated and they dont need to put inflated specs in order to get customers, on top of that they put the money into higher quality output, footprint, longevity, etc rather than just big power output

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.