any help on optidrive amps or audiopipe 1800s strapped.

seems like it would be better to just buy a .5 ohm stable amp that would provide the output you seek. This one appears to be designed to be efficient at .5ohms, based on the almost doubling of output from 1 ohm to .5 ohm. A very impressive amp for the $.
Lanzar OPTI4001D 4000W RMS Monoblock Class D OptiDrive Car Amp
hey we agree ,just get an amp that does what you need at 1 or 2 ohms.between the 2 amps your looking at ,the opti hands down

ps Lanzar is one of the only ones I am aware of (there may be others) that build a true .5 ohm stable amp and stand behind it. This would allow for safe 1ohm strapping on the .5 stable amps as well.
i believe crescendo stands behind their .5 ohm as well

seems like it would be better to just buy a .5 ohm stable amp that would provide the output you seek. This one appears to be designed to be efficient at .5ohms, based on the almost doubling of output from 1 ohm to .5 ohm. A very impressive amp for the $.
Lanzar OPTI4001D 4000W RMS Monoblock Class D OptiDrive Car Amp
yea these amps are beast and .5 ohm stable.one of my friends say the bigger ones on volt sensitive if they drop below 13 or 14v they will fry Very quickly. my friend ONLY uses lanzar is a auth dealer. also the amp i have is .5 ohm stable as well and is rated at .5 ohm, also a few people have burped them at .25(im not).

my sub is dual 2. was told by psi it is a duel 1ohm.( i guess all the dmm ive checked the sub with are lying to me) anyway. im thinking i might actually need a 4600opti to deliver me the 3k rms i am wanting.

Lanzar and Crescendo are both solid amps. Much nicer than any audiopoop. Hard to get that kind of power for less than 5 bills in a quality amp.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.