who is king?

• kicker L5

Votes: 10 52.6%
  • soundstream tsq12

Votes: 7 36.8%
  • mtx ts12

Votes: 2 10.5%

• Total voters
alot of people on here and other fforums run kicker squares but havent heard of anybody running mtx squares.

kicker is gonna win! when ur dont blowing up the kicker and i will make it louder after a recone same motoe an basket....

alot of people on here and other fforums run kicker squares but havent heard of anybody running mtx squares.
kicker is gonna win! when ur dont blowing up the kicker and i will make it louder after a recone same motoe an basket....
Where else are you getting a square cone besides aforementioned manufacturers?

id like to hear some of the hifonics square subs.

for just a cheapie ghetto booty bass sub it might fit the ticket. square sub = more cone area

sound quality not an issue lol otherwize buy round subs

the ts55 and L5 are in the same price range that fair. I dont run square subs, but have not seen a head to head on them. MTX shipped me on same day i sent a email to the rep! i think MTX might do better then some would guess. we will see.

Solo-X all the way

IMG_1860.jpg

Since the SS is out, I'm gonna be the only one to say the MTX will probably win by a very small margin, and I think the TS85 would take the L7 too...

In for results

id like to hear some of the hifonics square subs. for just a cheapie ghetto booty bass sub it might fit the ticket. square sub = more cone area

sound quality not an issue lol otherwize buy round subs
If you want 'more' cone area, just up-size to the next sized round sub and avoid the whole square speaker fad.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...