choices,choices

Participant count
  • Participant list
Hi all a newbe to the forum, I'm stuck on woofer choices,putting a pair of 8's in my nissan frointer extended cab.going to use the area where the jump seat used to fold up into the cab sides.The way i'm configuring the enclosure will yeild about .32cu.ft (kinda tight I know) going to be using a Kicker Custom 1-ohm stable amp that I got from Parts Express on a buy out sale.Anyway here's my choices

RE Audio rex 8D4 Audiopipe TS-VR8 DVC Polk db840 DVC

I know the Polks are good speakers RE Audio from what I read is some how associated with U.S. Amps? I think, (which I love, have 2 of the usa series in my chevy tracker) the Audiopipe I don't know much about. Anyone ever dealt with them? The RE's and the Polks are closer to my volume requirements, the audio pipes at .5cu.ft. leaning more towards the RE's or Polks still one the fence about the Pipes.Not to overly concerned about extreme low freq. I'm use to running live sound and am looking for good attack and accurate sound closer to live sound and not sheer volume.Open to all feed back and suggestions even other brands if possible Thanks All!

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.