Dd 9512

Participant count
  • Participant list

s94658
10+ year member

I have done some searching on box specs for this sub however I just want some opinions on box specs for the purpose of what I will be using it for.

To start the sub is a 9512 F motor, This will be for a daily driver and not for competitions or anything, I will be putting 2000-2500rms to it from a critical mass ula2500 at 1 ohm. I listen to both hip hop and rock music but mostly hip hop. I need the dimensions to be a little on the shorter side and not super wide but can go pretty deep as this will be in a trunk. I want it tuned in the high 30's like 37-39, maybe someone can give me their recommendation on the tuning. Also can someone tell me if I should go 2.5 cu ft or higher than that.

For what I will be using this sub for someone with more experience please give me full specs on a box that would work for me so I can take it to my box guy and have him make it for me. Thanks in advance.

OK. I am gonna get the box made soon. I really want a complete list of specs for this sub and for what I am gonna use it for from people with experience with this sub or making boxes

Box volume?

Tuning? stay around 32hz then?

Port volume?

ETC... Please excuse me being naive I am just new to custom boxes I have always gone prefabbed in the past and really dont know much about this. I finally got the sub that Ive always wanted and just really want an awesome box so please help me out with complete specs of what you think.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

s94658

10+ year member
s94658
Lockport, NY
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from