SOLD DEKA 9A31s

Bad4health
10+ year member

Hymen Removal Specalist
120 shipped east coast

like 150 shipped west coast

Deka 9a31. i only got 1 this time but i have access to about 20 so pre sales would be good i sold a few of them on here an caco under the same name but people on here dont leave feedback :-(

100Ah

Length 13"

Width 6 3/4"

Heigh 9 1/2"

used but comes with a year warranty

IMG00989-20101122-1741.jpg

ok people 120 SHIPPED for close to east coast 150 for west coast. the difference in the 2 is the 8a31s are 5 more Ah and weigh a lil more. they are the same dimentions though

ok people asking the price is filling up my box. just assume i have more because i can get more. if you live on the west side of texas then your price is 150. if you live on the east side of texas then its 120. shipping out there is more thats y the price is higher! the price for 1 is 120! double it id u want 2 and so on. im deleting my whole inbox cuz its pretty full. there are 4 more 9a31s that i can get. 1st come 1st serve. USPS is SLOWER then fedex. and i hate it! lets try this again so if u mailed me an i didnt respond its cuz the messages are all deleted! please dont crowd the inbox. i was out of town with a family emergency this weekend so i was gone. my cell number is 704 44nine sixteen21 tex me your name on here an what your are looking for if u want a batt i get alot of texs already as it is so i gotta kno who it is. read this carefully. i get the batts all the time so if i dont have any ill prob have more the next week.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

Bad4health

10+ year member
Hymen Removal Specalist
Bad4health
charlotte, NC
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date