trumpet
5,000+ posts

Barry Schanz
Item(s) for Sale:

Diamond Audio TX black TX65V 6.5" Convertible Components

Coaxial OR Component

Item(s) Description/Condition:

NIB

The team at Diamond Audio appreciates great sound and it’s this reason that Diamond Audio has developed the new Tour speaker series. Engineered as a Tru-mount convertible speaker, flexibility and versatility cannot be any easier. A composite ABS frame design is utilized for rigidity and noise vibration cancellation. Tour speakers feature high performance graphite injected molded copolymer cones with optimized on-board crossovers. Audiophile quality sound is achieved with a 19mm aluminum dome tweeter with Ferro fluid cooling.

Tour speaker series work great in an amplified aftermarket system but can also make your OEM system sound audiophile.

Features and Specifications:

• Power handling: 50W Nominal, 100W Max
  • Total diameter: 6.51 in. (165.4 mm)
  • Mounting diameter: 5.53 in. (140.6 mm)
  • Mounting depth: 2.32 in. (59 mm)
  • Magnet diameter: 3.40 in. (86.4 mm)
  • Convertible design: coaxial or component
  • Graphite injected molded copolymer cones
  • Optimized on-board crossovers
  • 19mm aluminum dome tweeter with Ferro fluid cooling

I also have a Diamond Audio 4-channel amp that would be perfect for these speakers plus one more pair of speakers.

Price:

$159.99 with FREE shipping(average cost is $20 to ship a set of speakers)

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

free ground shipping within the Continental US

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...