Its hereeeeee

Participant count
  • Participant list

The Camry

Hey, I Try.
tumblr_nny7d8tTcp1ssbskgo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_nny7d8tTcp1ssbskgo2_1280.jpg

sweet! looks like an awesome sub!. i just got my 2 sa-12s' in yesterday from the yard sale. i cant find a single thing wrong with them?? coils ohm out, and hooked them up to amp. the both work great. Have fun bassin!

I can tell a big difference between the two. The Icon seems much more pinpoint and accurate. Its also slightly louder. I cant judge on lows yet because its not broken in. Its hard for me to give them a fair comparison since i had the SA-12 in a box that was far too big for it, its entire life.

I wouldn't recommend running to different subs. Just my personal opinion... Very nice sub though I really like SSA seem like good products. Made in the USA is cool to fk China...

I wouldn't recommend running to different subs. Just my personal opinion... Very nice sub though I really like SSA seem like good products. Made in the USA is cool to fk China...
I don't think he plans on using the 2 of them together.

I wouldn't recommend running to different subs. Just my personal opinion.
care to elaborate ?
edit: i was confused by your post because of the lack of proper grammar.to as in go to and two as in 2 lol.

Last edited by a moderator:
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

The Camry

Hey, I Try.
The Camry
Western Oregon
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from