Albany, NY
Item(s) for Sale:

Mint Condition Orion HCCA 2100

Item(s) Description/Condition:

Amp is honest 9.9/10 condition, comes with orig box and new harness

Price:

$625 or best reasonable offer

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

Im selling a few amps for a friend of mine who doesnt have any online accounts. I will vouch for these amps 100% and they are amazing.

Fastest way to get ahold of me is email at martyn.adair@gmail.com as im on the road all day long and dont always get to check the forums

These amps really need no intro.....

First amp is an Orion HCCA 2100. One of, if not THE most legendary chetper amp from the golden age of car audio. This particular example is an honest 9.9 out of 10 condition. The small cosmetic 'error' is noted in a picture below. If I didn't point it out, you'd probably never see it. I can provide a video of the amplifier powered up and driving a speaker. I will NOT post this video as I do not want it used to sell other identically looking amplifiers. 625 or best reasonable offer shipped is the price for this near-perfect example of a car audio legend. Sold with original box and a new wiring harness

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

orion1.jpg

orion2.jpg

orion3.jpg

orion4.jpg

orion5.jpg

orion6-imperfections.jpg

orion7.jpg

orion8.jpg

orion9.jpg

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.