SSA Xcon 15 New Build

yahhhyahhh

Senior VIP Member
Thinking of doing a build in my explorer with 2 SSA Xcon 15s in a 10cf enclosure @32hrtz on a taramps hd8000 with 2 xspower 3100 and a 270 amp alt. Can i get opinions on this any recommendations will be considered.

Kenwood X301& Sundown E-15 v3 5.8 CF Ported @34hz on PPI ICE2600

No first hand with Tara. Based on secondhand, im still leery.

I will throw out the Brutal Sounds 5k for a korean option. 799 right now

5k should power the xcons good?

---------- Post added at 02:09 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:09 AM ----------

ND is 10 cf too much space for 15s?

Ssa says 4cu optimal. I had mine in 4.3 @29 and it crushed low frequencies. Power was a dd m3 @1 which it handled fine
i tried to talk him into ts 2.8k and 2 ts 15"s,, don't u think that would best nice setup? no info on subs that i've seen but sure look nice..

The xcon is in a whole different leauge than the ts subs. The tsx are certainly capable drivers. But they are a 2.5" coil, and probably shouldnt be considered if op is truly planning 5k+.

If he wanted to go smaller, than sure, the tsx 15s are a good option

No first hand with Tara. Based on secondhand, im still leery.
I will throw out the Brutal Sounds 5k for a korean option. 799 right now
I just checked out that Brutal Sounds 5K... how long has they been around?.. any issues you know of?.. Price is nice... .5 ohm capable with strong electrical... correct?.. how much electrical do you recommend to support 2 strapped into 1 ohm?.. just thinking out loud here... maybe next year...

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.