Sub wiring question

Just to clarify, are you talking about the power wire from the battery to the amp, or the speaker wires from the amp to the sub?

If it's speaker wire check out this article:

Speaker Wire

You don't need massive wire, but since you're probably using short runs you might as well just get big wires for a few extra bucks for the coolness factor and peace of mind.

If you're talking about power wire that's another story.

Just to clarify, are you talking about the power wire from the battery to the amp, or the speaker wires from the amp to the sub?
If it's speaker wire check out this article:

Speaker Wire

You don't need massive wire, but since you're probably using short runs you might as well just get big wires for a few extra bucks for the coolness factor and peace of mind.

If you're talking about power wire that's another story.
I'm talking about sub wire

Alright so I try to wire my subs to 1ohm and I can't cause the 12 gauge wire I'm using won't let me fit them both in my sub terminals so should I go maybe with 14gauge wire remember my subs are soundqubed hds312

Alright so I try to wire my subs to 1ohm and I can't cause the 12 gauge wire I'm using won't let me fit them both in my sub terminals so should I go maybe with 14gauge wire remember my subs are soundqubed hds312
Not sure I make sense of this. I've seen the terminals on those and you should have no problem at all sticking 2 12awg wires in one. Maybe it's thicker than 12awg?

Not sure I make sense of this. I've seen the terminals on those and you should have no problem at all sticking 2 12awg wires in one. Maybe it's thicker than 12awg?
na is 12 gauge what I have but Ima try it again

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.