Twister f4 560

Participant count
  • Participant list
Your going to have to read it a bit, looks like there are input options for stereo /mono too. I would think that in mono mode, it sums the two RCA inputs.

That picture you posted illustrates a tri-mode operation, not what you are going to be doing. Wire up the full range speakers to the 1-4 L/R channels as indicated in the manual and then for numbers 5-6, wire it to the sub like this. Subs + to the number 5 L+ and subs - the number 8 R-

View attachment 58610
Seems nore simple like this thanks

This is a feature that uses passive crossover components. On the full ranges you use bass blocking capacitors, and high frequency blocking inductor coils on the sub. It is just like using 2 or 3 way components with a passive crossover network.
You still have to follow the Ohms specifications. 2 Ohms lowest per full range and 4 Ohms for a bridged sub.
View attachment 58617View attachment 58620
Ok thanks I'll bridge the sub at first then think about if I'll connect the rear full ranges aswell

That tri-mode reminds me of the Coustic Power Logic amps; they have that feature.
I ran a JBL GTQ400 with two sealed 4ohm Kicker StillWater 10s with a set of Fultron tweeters and a pair of JBL GTQ 6x9s. Sounded great in a single cab 87 Toyo truck to start out with. Never had any issues

I ran a JBL GTQ400 with two sealed 4ohm Kicker StillWater 10s with a set of Fultron tweeters and a pair of JBL GTQ 6x9s. Sounded great in a single cab 87 Toyo truck to start out with. Never had any issues
The white ones with purple silkscreen. I liked the look of those amps. Never got to hear them, no one I knew had them. As an amp hoar.... collector, I still have the 360s, 1-260, and 1-160. I now feel like hearing them.

Tri-mode is an outdated option for most. It allowed people with decent 2 channel amplifiers to run sub/sat configurations without using an additional amplifier.

The white ones with purple silkscreen. I liked the look of those amps. Never got to hear them, no one I knew had them. As an amp hoar.... collector, I still have the 360s, 1-260, and 1-160. I now feel like hearing them.
Id run them for a bit man. try enjoy them. I swapp alot. usually like every 3-4 months.
yes the white JBL and even the Concord GTQ series. I still have a GTS 600 left and I think a 300. I collected all those JBL GTQ and Concord amps. Im pretty sure I had well over 60 of them. I finally lost count on how many amplifiers I have now, and rest of the car audio gear? Its an addiction with me?? LOL. got to have it.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...