Not open for further replies.

ciaonzo
5,000+ posts

TheContinental
WI
Item(s) for Sale:

10" Pioneer TS-W252PRS Stage 4 Underhung Subwoofer

Item(s) Description/Condition:

This is new, unused. Crazy-musical driver. A beautiful Japanese work of art that is no longer in production. Sandwich cone, dark metallic paint on the basket, thick rubber gasket with the shiny logo, lol. I swore I would never sell one. (cry) As I said, it's underhung and I was very unapologetic about removing one of the mesh screens to get a better look at the beautiful top plate. I intended to remove both so I can do that if the buyer wishes. Top plate is 35mm tall and the coil is about 16mm so it's a very linear driver. Well over 2 inches of excursion, even with the accordion surround. Sensitivity is decent as well so it will get plenty loud. Pioneer keeps pushing for this to be used in a sealed enclosure (likely to preserve the musical qualities of the low distortion motor) but you can absolutely use this in a powerful vented setup. It's got plenty of motor force and a low Qts, so stuff it in 2 cubes and tune it to around 26-28Hz with 800-1000w... Sexy SQL. I'll post pics soon.

Here's a link to some Marketing literature.

http://pioneer.jp/carrozzeria/speaker/highend_sp/ts-w252prs/#tab_menu

http://pioneer.jp/carrozzeria/speaker/highend_sp/ts-w252prs/spec.php#tab_menu

T/S Paramters:

Znom 4 ohm

Re 2.5 ohm

Le .5 mH (!!!)

Fs 26 Hz

Qms 10.8

Qes .29

Qts .28

Vas 1.06 cu.ft.

Rms 2.7 N.S/m

Mms 160 g

Cms 1.81 m/N

BL 16.4T.m

Sd 53.18 sq.in.

Price:

$300 shipped. FIRM

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

UPS, CONUS only.

Item Pictures:

Last edited by a moderator:
124.jpg

Possibly ........depends how much cash.
I'll keep that in mind. I would like to see if the current interest pans out in a cash sale. I'm still recuperating from car repairs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...