What hz is this tuned at

Participant count
  • Participant list
Hey guys looking at a box made by q power the specs are as follows. ...Square Hole

Dimensions: 22"W X 13 1/2"H X 15"D

Cubic Air Space = 1.80 Cu. Ft.

Turbo Port Opening Is 4 1/2" X 4 1/2"

It doesn't mention what hz it's tuned to I'd be using it for a 12" L3 sub with a fosgate prime r500x1d amp in an extended cab s10 thx in advance

Hey guys looking at a box made by q power the specs are as follows. ...Square HoleDimensions: 22"W X 13 1/2"H X 15"D

Cubic Air Space = 1.80 Cu. Ft.

Turbo Port Opening Is 4 1/2" X 4 1/2"

It doesn't mention what hz it's tuned to I'd be using it for a 12" L3 sub with a fosgate prime r500x1d amp in an extended cab s10 thx in advance
its garbage man, its tuned high, minimal port area with less than 1.5 cubic feet of actual airspace after accounting in the subwoofer displacement, tuned in the 40s. Q power = no bass

Ok thx bro saved me $70 then lol. Any ideas in some plans for a custom box for this sub I wanna build one just don't have any experience in the tuning part I know I want around 33hz for the rap but no clue on building the port and everything was gonna go sealed just cause it's easy and I plan to add another down the road but everyone said go ported so I guess sealed doesn't seem to sound good I guess lol and I'm sure you all know more then me on this so I just wanna figure out a box plan to get the ball rolling got it in a borrowed box that isn't much count till I get mine made its vented and I don't really like it vs a sealed box but I know it's a cheap box so it's not gonna sound how a good vented box should

Ok thx bro saved me $70 then lol. Any ideas in some plans for a custom box for this sub I wanna build one just don't have any experience in the tuning part I know I want around 33hz for the rap but no clue on building the port and everything was gonna go sealed just cause it's easy and I plan to add another down the road but everyone said go ported so I guess sealed doesn't seem to sound good I guess lol and I'm sure you all know more then me on this so I just wanna figure out a box plan to get the ball rolling got it in a borrowed box that isn't much count till I get mine made its vented and I don't really like it vs a sealed box but I know it's a cheap box so it's not gonna sound how a good vented box should
*OFFICIAL* Free Ported Box Plans (56k NO!!) - Dodge SRT Forum

choose the 2 to 2.5 cubic feet designs and cut a square hole.

I don't have a computer so I can't use those programs like sketch up and stuff I do have the kicker app that helps with tuning and generating boxes but the dimensions they give seem small and I think it'd come out like there pre fab boxes they sale which aren't much good either imo

---------- Post added at 04:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:01 PM ----------

Right on thx again

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.