Will they blow?

I'd run the amp at one ohm and take it easy on the gain. You'll probably be able to keep the signal clean and as long as you're getting proper power to them in the correct enclosure, they should sound great. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Yes. I hope so. I built a custom box using the specifications that Rockford had in their manual that came with the speakers. I used high quality three quarter inch MDF, drywall screws, tite bond, and silicone. Labyrinth ported. I'm thinking I should of went sealed though.

Sounds like a good quality box without pics or other evidence to prove otherwise. Glad to see a first timer not taking the short way out. Good luck with build, and post pictures when done!

Patient everyone. I'm 41 years old. I've been a Basshead for 25 years. Just now have the time to start this hobby. Just bought a Ford Transit Connect. This thing is just waiting to filled with speakers. Been studying and hard (especially wiring configurations) for the last 6 months on how to build. I have Rockford amps and speakers. You'll see

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.